What people who really know about me say about me: at first she is quiet and shy. Once you get to know her better she’s got a good conscience, fun, funny, beautiful, intelligent, talented, loyal/faithful, can stand up for herself, great to talk to, supportive, appreciative, helpful, keeps it 100% real, outspoken/speaks her mind, crazy because she believes in achieving things that seem impossible to achieve
Any guy would be lucky to date her and any friend would be grateful for having her as a friend.((Things people tell me all the time.))^^Heard anything different than that about me? Was obviously said by people that have never actually hung out with me, nor met me also known as people I couldn’t care less to associate with that have nothing better to do than to gossip about people they don’t know and/or misunderstood. Not my problem they misunderstood me!Basically, “You are a nice, caring girl. Ignore those mean things people say about you. They’re talking about themselves and taking it out on you.”
What to Expect from this site
- **Sometimes I either post my stories excessively or not at all. If you might get annoyed with seeing my name pop up somewhere, feel free to block my site. Don’t bother trolling me because you won’t get me to stop posting however the way I post. There’s no such thing as posting too much if I have readers who enjoy my stories.
- If you vote one out of five stars on my postings, you better show an excerpt that you write better than me. If you vote that simply because this isn’t your kind of reading, don’t bother getting click happy! Move on and find something you would like to read. You most likely also voted one out of five stars because you saw a remnant of your personality in there not painted in a good light. You know you can do something about that if this applies to you: change yourself to become a better person instead of irrationally voting on stories which tell the cold hard truths of the world. When I talk about the bad people of this world, it’s not directed at a specific person seeing as it can be multiple people. If the shoe fits, wear it! Don’t go trashing my site just because I see the bad people for what they truly are.
- Side note: Please do not go out of your way to write a negative review about my site. Your negativity will go unheard by me at least. This site was originally meant to just be a public diary vent space and I got creative, decided to turn my life into fiction and nonfiction stories.
- *Warning [contains mature material]: If you’re not into romance, etc. type stories, this is site isn’t for you. Most of my stories are based off of the interesting men that I meet and the situations I’m in. I don’t write about every man I meet, though.
I first created this site on June 09, 2013. I cannot believe how many views and followers I have received in less than a year. I thought I had my site longer than that, but I guess it really hasn’t been even a year yet. I enjoy meeting my readers who like my stories, I enjoy looking at the colorful designs at your blogs, and I hope to create more tales for you to read.
If there is anything in particular a reader/writer would like me to write about, please do let me know. I’m looking to write about a new topic other than romance and/or nonfiction. There’s always going to be people at every forum who want to aggravate someone, but I won’t let them ruin my time here. I’ve met some great new Word Press friends. I knew I was going to like this site better than this other writing community that shut down I came from.
- End note: When I give people the freedom of speech on my Web site, that means you can freely critique my work. You do not, however, have the freedom to personally insult me.
- P.S. I have also never seen a “hater” do, look, or act better than me so basically I really don’t give a frack if you “hate” a person you have never hung out with and really don’t know! Keep those thoughts to yourself. No one cares here at this site that you hate me because chances are if you have ill thoughts about me, I probably think the same about you so we’re even. :)